Your doctor can use the ClearEdge Toolkit to track changes in cognitive reaction time and balance. The ClearEdge Toolkit provides you and your doctor with consistent and objective data.
ClearEdge DANA (Cognitive Test)
- Detect and monitor cognitive indicators of brain disorders, including depression, PTSD, dementia, vestibular disorder, ADHD and concussion
- Help guide return-to-activity decisions
- Track cognitive function over time
- Determine appropriate preventive care measures
- Track and assess balance over time
- Coordinate care with your other healthcare providers
- Provide easily accessible, HIPAA-compliant baseline reports for parents and healthcare providers
Be proactive; ask for a ClearEdge Test as part of
your annual physical
An annual assessment of cognition and balance should be a routine part of your preventive healthcare. A healthy baseline test is an important reference for your healthcare provider should you notice changes or experience an injury. ClearEdge gives you and your doctors powerful information for assessment and evaluation.