ClearEdge was designed to provide clinicians with a way to efficiently measure subtle changes in balance and cognitive reaction time objectively, quantitatively and reliably.
What you get
- ClearEdge DANA cognitive test
- ClearEdge Balance assessment
- Symptoms tracking
|ClearEdge® DANA||ClearEdge® Balance|
|Provides clinicians with objective measurements of reaction time (speed and accuracy)to aid in the assessment of an individuals medical or psychological state||Track and assess patient balance longitudinally over time|
|Determine appropriate preventive care measures||Provide objective, quantitative and reliable balance data|
|Track cognitive efficiency over time||Share information and coordinate care with other treating providers|
- ClearEdge tablet collects patient information, injury history and symptoms so healthcare providers can customize the tests administered to patients
- ClearEdge Balance uses the Edge Sensor to collect and transmit balance data
- ClearEdge DANA cognitive assessments are conducted on the tablet
- Data are uploaded to HIPAA-compliant, secure cloud storage area
- Proprietary software analyzes data and instantly creates clinical reports
The ClearEdge Test
- The Edge Sensor is a sophisticated, proprietary, inertial measurement unit that collects objective motion/balance data at 250 Hz/sec.
- The Edge Sensor was specifically designed to measure subtle changes in balance and sway.
- The Edge Sensor’s accelerometer, gyroscope and magnetometer have been validated in rigorous lab tests.
Reliable and Secure
- ClearEdge DANA cognitive assessment is based on scientifically supported and accepted tests, demonstrating high test-retest reliability.
- Balance is measured objectively using our proprietary Edge Sensor, removing test-giver bias/subjectivity.
- Proprietary technology minimizes the risk of test-taker “cheating” or manipulation.
- HIPAA-compliant, cloud-based data and analytics are stored on a secure server.
- ClearEdge Motion IEC 60601 compliant.
- ClearEdge Balance can be bundled with a comprehensive collection of patient symptoms and the ClearEdge DANA cognitive tests to provide healthcare providers with a broad toolkit to help assess a variety of balance- and cognitive-related disorders.
Efficient and Easy to Administer
- Data are securely collected and stored in a HIPAA-compliant cloud storage area; reports facilitate longitudinal data tracking.
- The test takes approximately 20 minutes to complete.
- It’s portable and fits into a sturdy, lightweight carrying case.
- Proprietary software instantly analyzes and creates useful electronic reports immediately available to, and efficiently shareable among, treating healthcare providers.